Our premium category includes some of the highest spec and sought-after chalets and apartments in Avoriaz. These apartments or chalets feature exclusive facilities not available in other categories such as swimming pool, spa, steam room, hammam, or massage room. Tailored services available with a dedicated Concierge service. Beds made prior to arrival. Bed, kitchen and bathroom linen included; with pool linen where applicable.
Cliquer ici pour découvrir nos services
New apartment for 11 people
Situated at the heart of the Portes du Soleil, perched on a south-facing plateau between Lake Geneva and the Mont Blanc, the charm of Avoriaz ski resort will captivate you at first sight. The snowy pedestrianised streets give off a genuine winter wonderland feel and wherever you find yourself in resort, the slopes are at your feet.
NEW in Avoriaz! Discover the chalet ASPEN; an exceptional modern alpine living-space set in a prime central location. Designed in Jean Michel Villot's iconic architectural style, upon which Avoriaz is typically built; Chalet Aspen is comprised of 5 luxury-grade triplex apartments; quality interior design and decor, with shared 400sqm basement space dedicated to spa, heated pool and ski room (with a heater for ski shoes, gloves and helmet). There are also a fitness room and a massage room (please check with the concierge service to book a massage).
Each triplex is fitted with a fireplace and designed using the finest quality finishing materials. The combination of wood, stone, iron and leather, ultimately give a sense of warmth, cosiness and wellbeing; all the while feeling natural and keeping in harmony to the alpine environment.
Each kitchen is fitted with a fridge, dishwasher, extractor hood, induction stove and large granite worktops.
Apartment 3 (>190sqm) with 6 rooms for a maximum occupancy of 11 persons, has been designed to offer you a unique experience:
- The attic (85sqm): the front door opens up to a large living room where you will be able to relax next to the fire place. Large bay windows and French doors brighten up the room and going outside, you can rest on the balcony to take in the stunning mountain views. The fully equipped kitchen opens on the vast dining room where you will have the opportunity to sit round a heart-warming meal. The guest restroom and storage are also on this floor.
- The upper ground floor (53sqm): Two bright en-suite double (160x200cm) bedrooms, each with large dressing room. One of the en-suites has a shower and a segregated toilet. The second has a bathtub and separate toilet. A large shared balcony between the two en-suites.
- The piste-level floor (59sqm): One en-suite double (160x200cm) bedroom with shower and toilet. A night corner, ideal for 3 children, with bunk bed (80x200cm) and pull-out trundle bed (80x200cm), and additional double (160x200cm) bedroom. The two rooms share a modern and spacious bathroom with a bathtub and a separate toilet.
Each bedroom and living room are fitted with an HD flat screen TV. WIFI access within the apartment. The apartment is strictly no-smoking.
For our Premium rentals, you will benefit from our exclusive services in winter:
- Breakfast delivered every morning before 9am
- 1H daily cleans from Sunday to Friday included during winter rentals
- Fire wood at your disposal
- Linen and towels included
- Beds made prior to your arrival
- Dedicated Concierge service to prepare your arrival and ensure your comfortable stay in Avoriaz
- 1H mid-week clean included during summer rentals