At Avoriaz Holidays it is our responsibility to safeguard our guests during their time in our properties and we take this very seriously. Avoriaz 1800 is the first resort in France to undertake an independent audit to examine cleanliness procedures and health protocols.
We wish to assure all of our guests that, during these uncertain times, we have responded by implementing a 100% refund policy of all of our holidays, summer or winter, if the ski resort of Avoriaz 1800 closed because of Covid-19. This is comprised of a 95% direct refund and the remaining 5% will be used as a deposit for a future holiday with us, to be used within 18 months. We hope these new booking terms give you the confidence you need to plan your next holiday in Avoriaz and also secure the perfect accommodation for you and your group, without any risk.
Here's a summary of some of the measures we've taken so far to protect our guests and our team in Avoriaz:
- We're able to provide the same warm welcome to our offices when you arrive in Avoriaz. Our registration team are protected by plexiglass in our offices and you'll find hydroalcoholic gel at the door to the agency. In accordance with French regulations, face masks must be worn at all times. We also ask that you retain a 2 meter distance from any other clients visiting our office at the same time.
- The keys to your holiday property will have been thoroughly disinfected before we give them to you. We'll also provide you with a laundry bag in which to store your used linens and we ask that you leave this in your apartment on departure.
- All of our properties are thoroughly deep cleaned to the very highest level by our well-trained and fully protected team. We'll meticulously disinfect all points of contact within your apartment or chalet, including all surfaces.
- Disinfection of all contact surfaces with disinfectant using single-use paper towels including: light switches, door and window handles, taps and mixing valves, toilet seats, refrigerator and freezer handles, oven and microwave handles and knobs, stove/hob buttons and knobs, cupboard handles, TVs and TV remote buttons, worktops and floors, aeration of all living spaces for the whole duration of the procedure.
- We'll ask our Premium accommodation guests to pre-book a time for our cleaning service to ensure the property is vacant
Our team welcome your questions, so do get in touch if we can help!